- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons plus 3/4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- First, Combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar and ginger, and then press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- Next, for filling, combine the sugar, cornstarch and gelatin in a small saucepan. After that, stir in water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool slightly. Arrange 1 cup strawberries over crust. Pour gelatin mixture over strawberries. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Lastly, beat the sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, milk and pudding mix for 1 minute in a large bowl. And then, Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Garnish with remaining strawberries.
- Banana-Berry Pie is ready to serve!